HR Director has the ability to create all the necessary reports needed by the Human Resource Manager. Easy to access, each link on the reports page opens up to a filtered form. Using these filters allows the reports to be dynamic, even possibly psychic and affords the HR Manager the ability to swiftly, efficiently drill down to the data they require.
Included in this gallery are only a few images. We encourage you to book a full demonstration or register to a 30 day trail period of HR Director Pro.
The reports found here are:
Warning & Change Report - Filters by Date Range and Job Sites. The report created includes:
- At a glance, the report sorts by Employee Name, Home Rig/Job Site, Issued, Reason, Notes
Ticket Report - Filters by Employee, Job Site, Date Range, Ticket, Mandatory or Missing and Position. This report can be emailed to a designated HR Manager or displayed.
- At a glance, this report sorts by employee, lists the tickets, and status, such as Expired and Expiry Date.
Training Report - Filters by Date Range, Status, Home Rig/Job Site, Ticket, Company. This report can be emailed to a designated HR Manager or displayed.
- At a glance, this reports sorts by Name, Course Name, PO#, Start Date, Home Site, Status, Company providing and Cost. (Costs are Totaled)
Clothing Report - Filters by Job Site Location, season type, date range and item type.
- At a glance, the report provides three additional reports, Clothing Report, Requirements Report and Inventory Order Report.
RTW Call Log Report - Filters by Employee, Date Range, Call Direction and Availability. This report can be emailed to a designated HR Manager or displayed.
- At a glance, the report provides filtering by Date, Employee Name, Availability, Call Direction and Comments.
Turnover Report - Filters by Job Site Location, Date Range and Reason. From these filters, two different types of reports are created. Turnover and Marketing.
Drivers Abstract Report - Filters by Job Sites Location. This report can be emailed to a designated HR Manager or displayed.
- At a glance, the report provides filtering by Job Site Location, Employee Name, License#, Class, Issuing Province, Date and Approval.
Home and Current Crew Sheets - This report shows the difference of positions based on what crew and Job Site they are working.
Employee Status Report - provides the employees name and employment status.
Equipment Report - Filters by Master#, Sub# and Location. This report is emailed, and had the option of being displayed for printing. This is a complete report from the Asset Management System.
Timesheet Reports - Filters by Rig/Job Site and Employee, Date Range. From this the following reports are provided. This report can be emailed to a designated HR Manager or displayed.
- Employee Days Worked
- Experience Summary
- Monthly Manhours
- Safety Days
- Timesheet Export
- Monthly Manhours - manual
- Timesheet Export - manual