Applicant Tracking, Employee Onboarding and Management. Effective HR Tools for your Business.
HR Director is a cloud-based Human Resources Management System (HRMS) that has been organically designed to streamline employee administration from hire to retire. The developers of HR Director worked closely with industry leaders to integrate the best practices of your human resources department.
How is HR Director different from other human resource management systems and HRMS tools?
HR Director is developed with the help of professionals in the energy industry. Your employees want to be great at their jobs. They aren't going to be content just being another cog in the wheel or simply shuffling a process along. HR Director streamlines talent management and employment history, improves performance and efficiency in the workplace. With HR Director, your employees are encouraged to excel. As your workers find greater success, it will be reflected in the growth of your company.
Effective HR tools created for today's busy manager
Most work force management systems were created decades ago, before the Internet even existed. They were structured on old technology and are severely limited by today's standards. An outdated HR system cannot effectively support the needs of today's workplace. HR Director was built from the ground up in a 100% network environment and designed to serve today's social, mobile and ground workforce.
HR Director has everything you need in an HRMS
HR Director integrates every aspect of the employee process, from hire to retire. Internal personnel transfers, promotions, vacations, safety days, training, certifications and equipment needs are all accounted for within the system.
An HRMS that creates harmony, not acrimony
Keeping track of important information on multiple database systems and various spreadsheets can lead to disaster. Using disconnected, non-integrated HR applications creates an unproductive environment. Most employees will either take short cuts or not use such a system at all. HR Director brings all of your employee management documents and systems together in one place, easily accessible from any computer. Lose that disconnected feeling, reduce loss and errors and lower stress levels with HR Director.
Finally; A Unified, Integrated HRMS
HR Director provides an integrated HRMS solution to manage human assets from get-go to let-go.
Working with stand-alone, non-integrated HR applications is time consuming and prone to error. Using disconnected technologies creates a non-productive environment most employees will either work around or simply ignore. This means valuable data can be lost, which can cost you dearly down the road.
- Online Recruitment - With a powerful applicant tracking system your prospects may apply through an integrated online application form for landing new hires.
- Hiring - Easy candidate processing with one-click status updates.
- Employee Data Tracking - Your employee database tracks everything including incident notes, clothing issuance, qualifications, positions, work locations, relevant experience, and contacts.
- Training Management - Includes manageable tables for certificates, courses and email notifications to department heads. Book training, tracking course history, certificate expirations.
- Employee Continuity - Tracks, incidents, promotions, safety days, call logs, days worked and employee change and warning notices. Manage work crews, track resource locations through assignment, personnel requests, work location profiles.
- Powerful Timesheet - Track crews time, allows for regional filtering, GL Codes, and Job Codes. Two week view, at a glance. Includes a Manual worksheet.
- Sage 50 Integration - Export Timesheet to Sage 50 for fast payroll processing.
- Flexible Reporting - TRIF, Warning Changes, Tickets, Turnover, Call Logs, Clothing Issuance, Drivers Abstract, Crew and Timesheets reports all available with flexible filtering for more details.
- .. And More...